09 December 2012
26 November 2012
nu pentru ca m-ar ajuta, nici pentru ca m-ar baga mai tare in mizerie
doar pentru ca simt ca simte, si-l simt in bad tripul lui
asa o completare organica a acestei caderi
to love you dearly
to see you clearly
hold me sincerely
can you feel me?
12 November 2012
30 September 2012
Mantra from the Dalai Lama
Just a short Buddhist outlook on life.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
28 September 2012
27 September 2012
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself. Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it. Do not let your life and your values and you actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope. Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which imbue it. Whatever you do, do it for its own sake. When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!". Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own. Live deliberately. You are free.
26 September 2012
21 September 2012
05 September 2012
18 August 2012
in biserica am dreptul sa stau cu spatele la icoane doar eu
in biserica pot vorbi doar eu, in special cand e vorba de Putin si Medvedev
Dumnezeu nu-ti da voie sa canti in biserica
Dumnezeu nu vrea o tripa de punk cu numele Pussy riot
Dumnezeu nu iubeste fetele care au parere
nu exista bine sau rau
uneori exista doar vidul din tine care face totul sa dispara
sa nu mai devii parte din zile sau nopti cu oameni sau stari
te face nimic,
si te transformi in toamna
si esti imobil
pe o strada
15 August 2012
03 August 2012
30 July 2012
27 July 2012
18. Plastikman - Ask Yourself Sleeper RMX - Unreleased
19. District - Backward - Forthcoming Chestplate
20. Gantz - Tesseract - Unreleased
21. Sleeper - Pathogen - Unreleased
22. Sparxy and Mannix - The Guardian - Unreleased
23. J Kenzo - Depth Charge - Tempa
24. DJG - Time Is The Fire VIP - Unreleased
25. Jack Sparrow - Afraid Of Me - Deep Medi
26. Ipman - Sensory Deprivation - Unreleased
27. Sleeper - Dawn Of The Replicants - Unreleased
28. DJG - Rat Fink - Unreleased
29. Anansi - Timelapse - Unreleased
30. DJG - Rivet VIP - Unreleased
31. Goth Trad - Airbreaker - Deep Medi
32. Distance - Troubles - Unreleased
33. Wayfarer - The Fall Of The Zulu - Tribe12
34. BunZer0 - Frenetic Dub - Unreleased
35. BunZer0 feat Kamine - Darabuka - Unreleased
36. District - The Shift - Unreleased
37. Distal - Drop Like This - Tectonic
38. Egoless - The Day After The Riot - Forthcoming Lo Dubs
39. DJ Madd - Rizla dub - War
40. Dj Madd - In Your Eyes Dub - War
41. Egoless - Awake Dub - Freebie
42. Goth Trad - Seeker - Deep Medi
43. Perverse - Fucking Insanity - Unreleased
44. Om Unit - Preshah - Tectonic
45. White - White - War
46. DJ Madd - I Know It’s You - Akira Kiteshi Remix - Boka
47. Tunnidge - 7 Breath - Chestplate
48. Skream - Deeper Concentration - Freeizm
49. TRG - Disko - Unreleased
50. Eleven Tigers - Stableface Dark Sky RMX - Soul Motive
20 July 2012
13 July 2012
06 July 2012
Avant-propos: acest articol a fost scris pe 21 Ianuarie 2012
De atunci l-am întâlnit pe Tricky așa că J
Este un oraș tare frumos (din auzite) în Matra-Britanie care se cheamă Bristol și el este baștina la o groază de trupe minunate, exemplu Iyla, Kosheen, Propellerheads, Roni Size, Up, Bustle and Out sau Ben Westbeech. Primarul Bristolului tre sa fie tare mândru de acești frumoși citadini, toți sunt băieți tare de treabă !
Pe lângă aceste nume frumoase, mai sunt trei care au mers cumva alături mereu și au creat ceva cu totul și cu totul deosebit, fascinant. Asta pentru ca fac parte din același curent, vin din același oraș și, din surse sigure, sunt și prieteni buni de
Câte puțin despre fiecare:concerte, șezători și alte activități palpitante. Acest trio de neuitat e Massive Attack, Tricky și Portishead. Aceste trei trupe stau la rădăcinile curentului numit Trip-Hop : dowtempo electronic care a apărut în anii 90 în Bristol și a cucerit (nu?) lumea.
Massive Attack – Robert "3D" Del Naja și Grant "Daddy G" Marshall, apare în 1988. Sunt considerați pionerii experiententărilor trip-hop-ice din Bristol. Au fost mereu cu un pas înaintea tendințelor și au știut să fie aproape de public și departe de critică.
Tricky – a participat la albumul Blue Lines al trupei Massive Attack după care, întâlnind-o pe Martina Topley-Bird a decis să se lanseze cariera solo care i-a adus mult succes fiind declarat de unii jurnaliști și istorici ai muzicii da fiind adevăratul inventator al Trip-hop-ului.
Portishead - Beth Gibbons, Geoff Barrow și Adrian Utley, apare în 1991. Vocea tremurătoare, afumată și caldă a lui Beth face a trupa să aiba unul din abumele lor în lista celor mai importante 500 albume din toate timpurile (după părerea celor de la Rolling Stone).
Cum se face că ăștia toți s-au găsit, s-au inspirat, s-au concentrat și au născocit trip-hop-ul?
E oare acolo vreun punct care inspiră?
Vreau să văd cum într-o zi Chișinăul nostru mic va fi baștina foaie-verde-lui J mi-ar plăcea mult sa aud asta, abia aștept !
PS Tricky Tricky Tricky
19 April 2012
Beyond Ghor there was a city. All its inhabitants were blind. A king with his entourage arrived near by; he brought his army and camped in the desert. He had a mighty elephant, which he used in attack and to increase the people's awe.
From among this blind community messengers ran like fools to find it.
As they did not even know the form or shape of the elephant they groped sightlessly, gathering information by touching some part of it.
Each thought that he knew something, because he could feel a part.
When they returned to their fellow citizens, eager groups clustered around them. Each of these was anxious, misguidedly, to learn the truth from those who were themselves astray.
They asked about the form, the shape of the elephant, and listened to all that they were told.
The man whose hand had reached an ear was asked about the elephant's nature. He said: 'It is a large, rough thing, wide and broad, like a rug.'
And the one who had felt the trunk said: 'I have the real facts about it. It is like a straight and hollow pipe, awful and destructive.'
The one who had felt its feet and legs said: 'It is mighty and firm, like a pillar.'
Each had felt one part out of many. Each had perceived it wrongly. No mind knew all: knowledge is not the companion of the blind. All imagined something, something incorrect.
The created are not informed about divinity. There is no way in the science by means of the ordinary intellect.
text integral aici
18 April 2012
13 April 2012
06 April 2012
04 April 2012
28 March 2012
25 March 2012
24 March 2012
I carry a little piece of paper
Everywhere I go in my pocket somewhere.
It's got some words on it,
And everytime I get tired or lonesome,
Or... little cross...
To get my back up,
I pull this little piece of paper out
And I look at these words...
And they mean... mean much to me...
I asked God for strenght that I might achieve,
I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health that I might do greater things,
I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy,
I was given poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy in life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
I was given nothing I had asked for,
But everything I had hoped for.
So despite myself my prayers were answered
I am among all men most richly blessed.
23 March 2012
22 March 2012
15 March 2012
acuma vreau să citesc piesa ei 4.48 Psychosis ca să aflu totul de la sursă